Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Final Thoughts

So the trip is over.  The students have woken up, the tour guide has stopped talking, and the teachers have stopped posting in the fire escape.  Now all that is left of boston is a bunch of memories of collages I will never get into, beautiful forests that will soon cease to exist, and loud annoying kids that wont shut up when I am trying to sleep on the bus.  I liked the collage tours because I got to see what kind of atmosphere they had, even though the tour itself was pretty boring.  I was kind of disappointed at the battle sites because most of them have been turned into cities or towns.  I was expecting to see large fields but instead saw a couple rocks with names on them.  My favorite thing of the whole trip was probably the tour of Fenway park.  Not only did I learn a bunch of stuff about baseball, but I also got to watch a tweaked out old dude babble on for hours, one of MY favorite pastimes.

No comments: