Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Day two

Today was packed.  We had to wake up at like 7:30, which is around 4:30 where I am from.  We took the bus straight to Fenway park.  We met our tour guide, who was a little to cracked out for my taste.  I learned hella facts about the park and many of the players who played there.  After that we took a stroll down the freedom trail, stopping at a bakery and a church on the way.  The rest of the day was filled with a collage tour, which didn't really catch my interest, and a dinner on the water.  I didn't eat anything because I had filled up on various fatty foods, but I did enjoy watching all the poor drunken fools try to dance to the slappers that the DJ had(he needed some Mac Dre hella badly.)  We returned to the hotel later than expected, then passed out and woke up the next morning.

No comments: