Wednesday, September 24, 2008
Day three
After passing out and waking up(thankfully a little later this time), we were off to go tour another collage. This was a little more boring than the previous one, mostly because it was very early and lasted almost two hours. Then we paid a visit to Harvard square. There were all kinds of shops there, including one called the hempist, where I got this dope hoodie and a couple posters. We took a walking tour of harvard after lunch, which was also boring, except I found this beefy rail that looks perfect for a little overcrooks. After that, we cutty dipped to the middle of nowhere, where the revolutionary war started. This was just about as interesting as the collage tours. When we finally returned to civilization, we ate dinner at a mall and then saw Righteous Kill, which was hella raw. Some kids didn't get it, but that is because they are rooks. Now I am trapped in room 204 trying to get a little bit of sleep before tomorrow.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment